Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Freshio – Organic & Food Store WordPress Theme Problem with imported content and Elementor Pro

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ian910
    Support Expired

Hi there, I just brought the theme and installed according to the guide, but it seems the template is broken. Partial demo picture are missing. And the home1 page structure is triplicated itself. Was thinking to fix it myself with Elementor Pro, but once I clicked Elementor Pro, the site wont load. Any help will be much appreciated.

Hi you,

I have just resolved this issue, please recheck your site.

Some of the plugins you installed are not compatible with this theme, so I removed it, now the site is up and running.

ian910
    Support Expired

Hi There,

Thanks for the fix, but still I could not edit it with Elemento Pro. Every once I tried to clicked on “Edit with Elemento”, the page will remain loading with Elemento logo and its blank. ( Its not working with safe mode either. )

Could you try to look up on the bug? Thanks and really appreciated!

ian910
    Support Expired

Hi there,
    I think except the index I could edit with elemento, other pages I could not edit with elemento as it will stuck on the loading page.

Hi you,

I tried to edit your page and it still works normally: https://prnt.sc/1qf6hsj

Please delete all caches and recheck.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.