HomePage Forums Themes Support Activland – Outdoor Activities WordPress Theme Problem with installing plugins

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Marcelt
    Supported

I tried to install all the necessary plugins for the theme but I get this error. Please can you help me.

Error:
    Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: 3 arguments are required, 2 given in /home/krbeesi/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-bulk-upgrader-skin.php:162 Stack trace: #0 /home/krbeesi/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-bulk-upgrader-skin.php(162): sprintf() #1 /home/krbeesi/public_html/wp-content/themes/activland/inc/class-tgm-plugin-activation.php(3638): Bulk_Upgrader_Skin->after() #2 /home/krbeesi/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-upgrader.php(921): TGMPA_Bulk_Installer_Skin->after() #3 /home/krbeesi/public_html/wp-content/themes/activland/inc/class-tgm-plugin-activation.php(3258): WP_Upgrader->run() #4 /home/krbeesi/public_html/wp-content/themes/activland/inc/class-tgm-plugin-activation.php(3371): TGMPA_Bulk_Installer->run() #5 /home/krbeesi/public_html/wp-content/themes/activland/inc/class-tgm-plugin-activation.php(2977): TGMPA_Bulk_Installer->bulk_install() #6 /home/krbeesi/public_html/wp-content/themes/activland/inc/class-tgm-plugin-activation.php(743): TGMPA_List_Table->process_bulk_actions() #7 /home/krbeesi/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(324): TGM_Plugin_Activation->install_plugins_page() #8 /home/krbeesi/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(348): WP_Hook->apply_filters() #9 /home/krbeesi/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action() #10 /home/krbeesi/public_html/wp-admin/admin.php(259): do_action() #11 /home/krbeesi/public_html/wp-admin/themes.php(10): require_once(‘/home/krbeesi/p…’) #12 {main} thrown in /home/krbeesi/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-bulk-upgrader-skin.php on line 162

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.