Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Freshio – Organic & Food Store WordPress Theme Problems translating some parts of the template

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    AlbaSRosa
    Support Expired

Hello, I have a query about the Freshio template and it is that using the WPML plugin it translates absolutely everything but there are certain parts such as the code by hand that is inserted in the header and the store widget that is not shown in English.
    I do not see anywhere that there is any option to translate it or in the theme options itself to be able to make changes to replace the widget or a header in another language.
    Tell us how we could make that change or if it is possible to do so, thank you

Hi you,

Please follow guide at Translating Widgets

AlbaSRosa
    Support Expired

EN/
    Hello, I just saw your solution and it seems correct to me but within the WPML I have the WPML String Translation option is not included and to activate it I think I have to buy an even larger license that costs more money.

Is there a solution that is not through this route and that is free?

Thank you very much in advance.

ES/
    Hola, acabo de ver tu solución y me parece acertada pero dentro del WPML que tengo no está incluida la opción WPML String Translation y para activarla creo ver que tengo que comprar una licencia aun mayor y que cuesta más dinero.

Hay alguna solución que no sea a través de esa vía y que sea gratuita?
    Muchas gracias de antemano.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.