Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Bookory – Book Store WooCommerce Theme Product detail page issue after setup theme

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    madhuramgupta
    Support Expired

Hi Team,
    I am facing an issue after setting up the theme on my website. The issue is with the product detail page. The layout does not match with the theme. Please check the below credentials and let us know what we need to do for this.

Thanks
    Madhuram

We support product layout styles here, you can choose to display for your website: https://prnt.sc/gKD5-U_KY_jk

madhuramgupta
    Support Expired

Hello
    Have you checked the layout on my website?
    I am not able to see the layout on the product details page as you mentioned in the email and the theme demo.

Please visit the below URL:

Mater Dei School | Books & Stationery Set | Class 4 | 2023 |

The layout is not matched with your demo, Please use admin information and let me know how we can set the layout as per the theme demo design.

Thank you
    Madhuram

Ok, please recheck your site.

I removed the Woocommerce single product sidebar so that the single product page shows the full content.

madhuramgupta
    Support Expired

Hi Billy,
    Thanks for the update, But at the time of production I am not able to do it. Please share the steps for changing the layout and if possible please share some screen shot. It will help me a lot to change the product detail page layout.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    Madhuram

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.