Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    vanwagenveldbart
    Support Expired

hi, I added a new tempalte for categories. Now the product filter appears above the products on mobile, but there is also a filter button from the theme I think. Do you know how I can get that filter inside that button? https://snipboard.io/xWcfKi.jpg

Thanks 🙂

Hi you,

You must add this template to the Woocommerce Shop sidebar, then the filter will be displayed in the sidebar and on the mobile interface it will be displayed in the filter sidebar.

vanwagenveldbart
    Support Expired

hi, https://snipboard.io/RFrYnk.jpg this is how I understood it. So the filter in woocommerce sidebar and add that sidebar in the template? Its not working atm, maybe I forgot something?

Hi,

You need to edit the custom css to make it look better in the sidebar

vanwagenveldbart
    Support Expired

I dont think I have custom css related to this. Is there a specific code? It used to work but after I created a new template to add a archive description on the bottom it wasnt working

vanwagenveldbart
    Support Expired

Hi, I still haven’t fixed it.

vanwagenveldbart
    Support Expired

Hello, I dont see what to do with the sidebar on mobile. It used to work, but not anymore

Sorry for the late response, we have just come back from Lunar New Year Eve.

Please send Admin web account for me, I will check and try to help you.

vanwagenveldbart
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi again,

You use the Archive Product template and add the sidebar widget, we only use the default Woocommerce template and the default sidebar widget so the CSS customizations here will not be accepted with the archive template.

You will have to customize the CSS for this widget yourself or we will customize it for you for a fee

vanwagenveldbart
    Support Expired
    vanwagenveldbart
    Support Expired

Yes,

I have just setup default template archive product page and add a archive description on the bottom, please recheck.

vanwagenveldbart
    Support Expired

Perfect! Thank you so much 😉

Happy to help you!

Let me know if you need to help and hope you will vote 5 stars for our team.

Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.