Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Bookory – Book Store WooCommerce Theme Questions Author page and page layout

Topic Resolution: Not a Question
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    SunnyZen
    Support Expired

Hi,

I chose your theme and although it has good points, I still have trouble editing things properly. Any quick help will be highly appreciated, as I have to move on quickly.

Could you please help me out with :

How/where do you edit and change page width, image size, etc on the author page and single product? you say that some things are coded through hooks, would you mind be more specific, what file should be edited?
      is there a way to bulk import authors, their bio, and picture URLs in a CSV or other import format? I have hundreds of authors so there has to be a way other than entering them one by one. (I exported a Woocommerce CVS, where the book-author attributes appear and their associated values, but nothing pertaining to the attribute description. Any tips will be highly appreciated)
      What are the recommended sizes for single image products to be sure that the book cover is entirely showing even in Quickview mode?

<ul
    in a shop page, (my client only wants the catalog mode), is it possible to add a filter by authors (sort from a to z)

Thanks

• This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Billy Nguyen.

Hi,

#1. Please read the instructions for using the theme here: https://wpdocs.gitbook.io/bookory/

Depending on the location and widget you want to customize, there will be corresponding hooks and actions. Therefore, it is difficult to guide you in detail.

#2. This post type does not support importing data via CSV, it can only be imported with xml files. However, this file can only be exported from the available website.

#3. Size image: 600x840px.

SunnyZen
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.
    SunnyZen
    Support Expired

Hi,

#1. Author- Page: I can only guide you through some simple customizations, with many different complex customizations, we don’t have time to guide you in detail. Either you will have to do it yourself, or we will charge a custom fee for these requests.

#2. For the XML file: XML is the file exported from the WordPress Import plugin or other Import/Export data plugins. However, it is exported from the website’s data.
    You can also create your own csv file according to the correct data structure and use the CSV import plugin to import the data.

You can refer: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-all-import/

#3. Multi-authors: Yes, it’s like an attribute or a product category, so you can add multiple authors to a book

#4. Second title:
    You need to add a custom field and subtitle theme to it, then use the code to display this subtitle

#5. You can configure it in the Customize -> Woocommerce-> Products section.

Filter by the author is only visible on page author.

#6. Please send the admin web account for me, I will check and †ry to help you.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Billy Nguyen.
    SunnyZen
    Support Expired

can you please confirm you got my answer with credentials, it doesn’t appear in the discussion and upon trying to send it again it tells me I already submitted answer but I can see it

thanks

SunnyZen
    Support Expired
    SunnyZen
    Support Expired

hi i just sent a private answer where i ask you a quote and it doesn’t
    Let me know if I need to resend the details.

thanks

Sonia

SunnyZen
    Support Expired
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.