Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    dudiq
    Support Expired

Hi, how can I get a refund for bookery theme. I’ve spend 3 days trying to make it work, but this theme is just very badly made. It does now work well with elementor and even worse with woocommerce features.
    In elementor for example if I modify the header, even slighly, it’s already is broken in mobile, there is no cart etc.
    The text in several places is hard-coded, so you can replace it only by modifying functions file.
    When you change the book-author attribute name it stops working, and the author is not searchable via seach (which in books doesnt make sense), and since it doesnt work we;; with woocommerce, you cannot esily replace with another search (eg. adv woo seach).
    The quickview on Home 5 template which is the one that I am using is broken (does not show the title in the pop-up).
    And these are just the things I remember from today. I bought many themes on themeforest before and it always was good, this one is not.
    Please let me know how I can get a refund.

dudiq
    Support Expired

Unless these things can be fixed very fast in some next update soon.

Hi you,

I’m so sorry for the trouble that happened to you, please send the admin web account for me, I will check and try to help you.

dudiq
    Support Expired

Hi, some of this stuff is not related to my setup because is the same on themeforest demo.
    – search does not work for authors (or maybe integrate Adv Woo Search)
    – mobile layout is broken on most homepages except for homepage one (on other title section are not collapsing into one line, and there is just one huge product taking page instead of being two columns as in homepage 1).
    This should be fixed in the theme.
    Stuff that you can tell me is:
    1. How to make search results images to maintain aspect ratio?
    2. How to add author under title to search results?
    3. If there of modifying mobile menu, so that the cart would be in the sticky bar and account icon in the top menu (where the cart is now)?

Hi,

– Search based on title and description for products, not search by author name. If you want this functionality, you need to add custom code.

– There may be some problem during demo installation leading to mobile display error, I need to check your website to see what the problem is.

#1. Can you take a screenshot and explain this better?

#2. Need to customize the ajax search code, it’s a bit complicated customization, not available in the theme.

#3. You mean change the position of these 2 icons on mobile: https://prnt.sc/nT1okFc51wsb

Yes, absolutely possible.
    You need to edit the header -> select mobile mode -> Hide cart and re-enable Icon my account.
    On Section Footer bar -> remove Icon my account and add cart widget to this position

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.