Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Freshio – Organic & Food Store WordPress Theme refund request sent one hour after purchasing this freshio theme

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    abhinav1506
    Support Expired

i have sent a refund request tp you only within an hour of purchasing your theme. Reason being is that your theme preview url as below shows the elementor as the page builder which is fine by me but then upon instalation i realized it shows the Paid PRO VERSION OF ELEMENTOR – so this was a surprise to me and i dont intend on using elementor pro as i neither am a elementor pro member with a key access amd nor do i intend on using it ever simply due to the companys pricing policy.

Anyways, to summarize like i said your preview page led me to believe that you were using elementor as even the badge is of elementor basic and no where does it state that you use elementor pro. This is sad cause although the theme is really nice but unfortunately its rendered useless to me cause i am nit a elenentor pro member wih a key for automatic updates. Also had i known you use elementor pro i would have not bought this theme simply because of the high annual fee associated with elementor pro. See your preview page below yourself :

https://preview.themeforest.net/item/freshio-organic-food-store-wordpress-theme/full_screen_preview/28365085?_ga=2.186248481.98869425.1618978826-128166566.1580338817&_gac=1.19782730.1618978826.Cj0KCQjw9_mDBhCGARIsAN3PaFPhRwpbHAcz5mronMDRxOSGIx-wPo7muE-rbPaKX18ItkjrH8KnOcUaAseQEALw_wcB

hopefly you understand the crux of the situation and refund ne as i wrote to you only within 1 hour of buying and installing your theme only to find it had Elementor pro amd not elementor basic. Although i reqlly like the theme i feel misled into biyimg the theme as elementor pro should have been mentioned in your preview ad it always comes with a huge annual recurring charge and its a must that you mention this beforehand. this is my suggestion. Hopefully youl br issuing my refund shortly. Awwiting your reply.please check the mail i sent you ealrier aswell. ive writyen here cause iv got no reply till now.

Dear Sir,

Yes, our theme uses Elementor Pro plugin, however you don’t need to purchase a license key to use this plugin. We still use the free Elementor for the theme, the Elementor Pro we use only supports some extra functions, but you won’t need to pay extra to use this pro version.

We will provide an update for this plugin and make sure the plugin will still function well on your website without having to purchase a premium version.

abhinav1506
    Support Expired

so basically you are saying that you’l ensure elementor pro is updated by you at all times. but how ? manually or automativ updates or update via theme automatic updates? please explain your update procedure.

lastly, you will continue to provide updates till im enrolled in for support or even when support expires?

let me know as this is crucial in my understanding of the cost it would take me to maintain this theme plus elementor pro for this website.

i also have another question- your theme uses the free version of slider revolution plugin, correct?

abhinav1506
    Support Expired

also i do use envato market plugin which enables automatic updates for theme forest themes. Your theme does support auto notify as abd when an update us available correct and we can update the same from within the WP dashboard itself correct ?

Q2) In the case of Elementor pro . how do you intend on updating it..is this elementor pro update included in the overall theme update ?

This reply has been marked as private.
    abhinav1506
    Support Expired

Hi Billy,

my refund request was approved by you but i thought we were solving doubts as i was happy with your reply and i didnt actually need a refund. Please can you stop the refund as i dont want a refund now since you say that you manage elementor pro and rev slider plugin updqtes.

Please revert to me. n if i buy your theme again then i will incur a 6% currency conversion charge which is unavoidable and non-refundable so it would cost me 6% more to buy your theme again. I actually did not require a refund after you replied initially. MAybe i should have been more clear. I appreciate th refund approval but can you please issue me a coupon or some something so i can rebuy your theme and make up for the 6+6=12% currency conversion charges- so maybe you can issue me a 12% disc coupon. This is entirely upto you.

My question now is if i rebuy your theme then would i still be able to continue with my old theme installation which you refunded?

Another question which you failed to answer was that updates for elementor pro plugin would only be given by you till the point im enrolled in for support with you or even if support expires?

Abhinav – awaiting your reply at the earliest.

Hi again,

About this issue, please contact via skype dothithuhuyenvn, Our online support will assist you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.