Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Bookory – Book Store WooCommerce Theme Revelation Slider is not working

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Webbee
    Support Expired

All things of this theme are work except Revelation Slider Section. Make sure all the demo has a error-free slider section for each demo

• This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Webbee.
    Webbee
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Webbee
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

You are using Elementor hosting, this hosting does not support Revolution Slider plugin. Please contact Elementor hosting support for assistance with this issue.

Webbee
    Support Expired

hello there,
    I have got this reply from elementor cloud support. now you will have to fix this issue otherwise I need to refund the money so that I can buy another theme which will work fine with my website

I got a reply from Elementor regards the Revolution slider:

Hi Darlene,

Thank you for contacting Elementor Support.

I apologize, but the revolution slider is not developed by Elementor. As such, we cannot provide support for it as we have no control over its functionality or code.

I recommend contacting the developers of the plugin so they can provide a possible fix. If it is indeed a conflict with Elementor, they can contact our developers directly via our GitHub page: https://github.com/elementor/elementor/issues.

If there is an issue related to the hosting, please contact us with details so we can take a look.

I apologize I could not advise further.

Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.

Kind Regards,
    Avi

Webbee
    Support Expired

your theme should support all the hosting servers. That’s normal from all theme over the Themeforest. but you now have an excuse for the elementor server. and see how they reply with issues. You should mention in your theme description that which sever it will not support then I would not buy this theme, sir. I hope you will fix it

This is information from Elementor hosted, they give a list of plugins that are not compatible with Elementor hosting, including the Revolution Slider plugin: https://elementor.com/help/cloud-elementor-cloud-incompatible-plugins/
    This is the hosting’s fault, not our fault!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.