Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Freshio – Organic & Food Store WordPress Theme Revolution Slider – Text Layers Animation Times

Topic Resolution: Not Resolved
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Caner
    Support Expired

Hi,

We have a revolution slider on the homepage which consists of a video layer and 6 text layers. Text layers are become visible and invisible on top of the video layer according to their animation timings.

Let’s say you just saw text “abc” on the slider and then switched to a fullscreen window. While you are on the switched window, slider video continues to play but the text layers are not. When you switched back to the slider, you see that video is played further away as it should be. But you continue from “abc” text layer.

Has anyone any suggestion / solution on this issue?

Best,
    Caner

• This topic was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by Caner.

Please take screenshot or video of your problem or send your website link for me to check

Caner
    Support Expired

I’ve replied privately, but I can’t see my reply anywhere, have you received it?

Caner
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Can you make a video about this?

Caner
    Support Expired

Here you can watch the problem: video

In the first 35 seconds you will see the normal flow of the video and text layers. After that on 36 I opened a fullscreen window while video was showing “Kendi arılarımızla…” and waited for some time, then closed the fullscreen window.

When we returned to video we see that video is playing in background but text layers are not.

Thanks,
    Caner

Hi you,

I watched your video very carefully, and it’s funny that you consider it a mistake 😀
    1. Think about it, 1000 customers to your site whether anyone has made your way to the problem as you say, it is too small a detail to be concerned with.
    2. I think it’s not a bug, accidentally when you close the new browser window, the sider text is hidden, very normal and doesn’t seem to be too big of a problem.
    => In summary: I have watched the video very carefully and it is completely normal, not the problem is too serious as you say, it absolutely does not affect the customer’s website access, I think you should ignore this issue.

Caner
    Support Expired

Yes, it is not affecting customers to access the site. But the thing is I am developing this web site to my customer and they are complaining me that the texts do not stay in correct places at the video.

Also I think this can be considered as a bug, since I set timings for layers and waiting them to follow my timings, but layers don’t follow them when they lost focus. If timeline is stopping when lost focus then video layer has to be stopped too. So it would be OK.

This issue is probably related to Revolution Slider plugin, please contact this plugin’s support team for further assistance.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.