Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Activland – Outdoor Activities WordPress Theme Search Console Soft 404 Errors 404 Page Not Found

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    [email protected]
    Support Expired

our website went live after the in-search console showed almost 1M Pages, and we are facing a soft 404 error for almost 1M pages, and not found pages almost 60k pages how to fix this issue, removed all pages that I can in the theme, but still showing this error please help to fix this

The error may be because you have deleted the previous pages that have imported data into the website and these pages have been indexed into google before.
    To deal with this problem:
    1. Recreate the sitemap.xml file and resubmit to google.
    2. Remove 404 page from google index: https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-remove-404-pages-from-the-Google-index

[email protected]
    Support Expired

it’s showing almost 1M broken links, how to remove this many links from the website? I just added only 150 pages to your theme, where these 1Million links are coming from? Can you tell me the reason behind it? instead of sending the Quora link can you remove that link from the theme from your end? that would be more favorable than sending links. please help in this

Maybe your website was previously indexed with this data on google, then you deleted it, leading to a 404 error.
    This issue is not outside the theme support we provide so please handle it yourself.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.