Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme Share Booking Calendar between multiple tours

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    filippopirillo
    Support Expired

Hello everyone,

I hope this email finds you well. I wanted to discuss a unique scenario regarding the website I’m currently setting up for a customer who specializes in selling boat tours. I selected your theme as it appears to meet all the necessary requirements. However, I’ve come across an unusual use case that I need assistance with. Here’s the situation:

Our customer has only one boat available for rent.
    Each day, the boat can be rented for any of the available destinations.
    Once the boat is rented for a particular tour, it cannot be rented for another tour on the same date.

Nevertheless, I would like to create individual tours for each available destination. For instance:

Boat Tour to the Amalfi Coast
    Boat Tour to Capri
    Boat Tour to Positano
    My goal is to ensure that when a customer rents the boat for one destination, the other tours (for all the other destinations) become unavailable.

Is it possible to configure the theme in a way that allows multiple tours to share the same boat availability, ensuring that once the boat is rented for one tour, it becomes unavailable for the remaining tours on the same date?

I would greatly appreciate your guidance on how to achieve this functionality within the website. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Best regards,
    Filippo

Hi you,

Unfortunately, the plugin does not currently provide this functionality.
    You can only limit or fix the valid date of the booking object so that the customer can book a tour during this time period.
    For example:
    – Boat Tour to the Amalfi Coast – July 1 to July 5, 2023
    – Boat Tour to Capri – July 6 to July 10, 2023
    ….
    Here the plugin stipulates that each trip is independent, not related to each other, so it is not possible to force the selection of this booking object to another booking object.
    The solution to customize your problem is to create an extra custom field that checks the status of the boat before the customer can book a tour.
    However, this problem seems to be quite complicated and you will have to pay extra cost for this custom issue.

filippopirillo
    Support Expired

Hi,

Thanks for your answer.
    Is it possible to have an estimation about the cost?

Regards,
    Filippo

This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.