Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme Some issues (fonts, header, translate)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mrlarguis
    Support Expired

Hello, I have several problems that I do not know how to solve:

– When I modify for example home text, the blue subtitles that are with typography “Thea Amelia” when I edit them, they change font and I can no longer change the font.

– In the appearance options>customize theme, in the header section, when selecting the different headers, it does not produce changes, the same for the footer. Also when changing the logo height or spacing, it does nothing.

– For the translation of the theme, I don’t know if it is better to use wpml or loco, or the theme has some function to translate automatically.

Thank you very much

This reply has been marked as private.
    Mrlarguis
    Support Expired

Thank you very much for your answer, I have some more doubts, if you would be so kind to answer me:

– The header image in the different pages, it stays the same and I can not modify it to put it differently in each one.
    – In the search trip function, in the dates section, it does not allow me to select a range of dates.
    – In the individual trip page, the top section of the duration section does not have any content. is it because of the calendar configuration?
    – I have not been able to configure the google API for the map, is there any other option to configure it and have it appear in the individual trip tab, or can I use an embedded map?
    -On many pages, the icons do not appear correctly, for example: “our trips”. The rating stars, arrows, etc, do not load correctly.
    – When you add a new trip, the “Custom section” option, where is it displayed on the page?
    – It is possible to configure page tabs that are different for an event for example. I.e. no booking option and only fill in form or remove map, etc.
    – How can I edit the 404 error page?

Thank you so much. Best regards

This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.