Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme Some New Problems And Need Help For Page Speed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    tunabayoglu
    Support Expired

Hello, I hope you are well. We’ve been running the site for a long time and we’re happy with a lot of things. To improve it further, I purchased the BA-Backoffice plugin and installed it. The plugin allows us to use some new features. For example, the customer can cancel or change the reservations himself. However, these areas were not opened on the site.

and he gave this answer:

“Are theme related since they override some BA Book Everything plugin functionality in search form and on the My account page. You can switch the theme to some other basic theme to check the issues, and contact the theme authors for help”

Could you please check what the problem is and fix it if possible?

https://www.hizliresim.com/gjk2krt

And I have one more request from you. I have tested with many plugins such as Smush Pro, Hummingbird, WP Rocket, Imigfy, but I could not improve the site opening and page transition speeds. Is there something wrong with the settings I made to speed it up? Can you check? And can you help me speed it up?

Hi you,

#1. Yes, We have tweaked a lot of things from the original plugin to make a difference in the look and feel, so if we install more plugins, it is possible that some functionality will be lost and we will have to re-edit. However, I check in the dashboard account still showing relatively complete. Please take a screenshot of the errors you get, I will check again

#2. Please refer at https://www.wpbeginner.com/wordpress-performance-speed/

tunabayoglu
    Support Expired

Can you do your website acceleration issue for us for a fee?

What is your request for these issues?

Please contact via skype dothithuhuyenvn to discuss more your issue.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by Billy Nguyen.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.