Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme some problems on our website

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    stefano
    Support Expired

Dear Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. We are reaching out to address some concerns and inquiries regarding our hotel website. We appreciate your assistance in resolving these issues promptly.

Logo and Menu Display:
    Our logo and menu appear correctly on both desktop and mobile devices. However, on mobile devices, the last two booking types are displayed separately, creating a formatting inconsistency. We kindly request your expertise to ensure that the booking types are aligned neatly under each other, even on mobile devices.

Unselectable Amenities:
    We have noticed that some users can inadvertently deselect amenities while making their bookings. This has led to confusion and inconvenience. We kindly request your support to prevent amenities from being inadvertently deselected, ensuring a smoother booking experience for our guests.

Translation Issue:
    The word “July” in the calendar needs to be translated into Dutch. Unfortunately, this translation is not available in Loco Translate. We kindly request your assistance in adding the Dutch translation for “July” to the calendar.

Photo quality is also poor with the examples (see https://fromatoalbania.nl/to_book/summer-point-hotel/). How can we improve this?

If you require any additional information or access to our website backend, please let us know.

Hello,

Please send the admin web account for me, I will check and try to help you.

stefano
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.