Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    yugen
    Support Expired

Font Change: After updating the theme, I noticed that the fonts on my website have changed unexpectedly. I would like to revert to the original fonts as intended.

Mobile Menu/Navigation Links: I am unable to modify the menu/navigation links specifically for the mobile version of my website. Both bottom menu and side menu.

Missing Logo and Top Banner on Mobile Devices: Unfortunately, the logo and top banner on my website are not appearing on mobile devices.

Misplacement of “Drag and Drop Multiple File” Plugin: On both desktop and mobile versions of the product pages, the “Drag and Drop Multiple File” plugin is not positioned correctly.

“Request A Quote” Page: I have repurposed the “Request A Quote” page as a “Contact Us” page. There are two different forms on this page. However, I am unsure of how to configure these forms to work together smoothly.

Favicon: Is there a way to change favicon based on browser’s theme (dark and light)?

This reply has been marked as private.
    yugen
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

I fixed this issue, please recheck.

yugen
    Support Expired

Thank you for your help. Since the theme’s default fonts have been removed, could you please guide me on customizing the fonts of the theme on my own?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.