Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    uzzy33
    Support Expired

Hi,
    how can i add the 3 buttons into that i’ve in9 my homepage into a new menu created with the Elementor Theme Builder (for the others pages)? (wishlist, Account, Cart)

Thanks a lot

What you mean is to add 3 Icons wishlist, Account, Cart to the header builder you created: https://ibb.co/tLT7z6g

In this theme we use header template from code to display, wishlist, My account, Cart icons are written with functions then called in header.
    We do not support Elementor widgets to drag into the header builder like you did.
    You will have to rewrite these functions as Elementor widgets if you want to display it in the header builder.

uzzy33
    Support Expired

Thanks for your reply ,
    no i mean i would like to see the 3 icons in the upper white row where is the button “Il mio account”.

Well, as I said above, these functions are not currently written as widgets for drag and drop with elementor. Either you will have to code these widgets yourself, or we will customize them for you, but you will have to pay for this request.

uzzy33
    Support Expired

Thanks again for your response,

i’ll think about it , i let you know.

Thanks again

uzzy33
    Support Expired

One last question ,
    in my default footer (no elementor) i’ve this write :
    Coppyright © 2021 TiLog. All Rights Reserved.

How can i edit this?

Thanks a lot

Please copy this code and paste to file functions.php

`
    add_filter(‘freshio_copyright_text’, ‘freshio_copyright_text_custom’);
    function freshio_copyright_text_custom($content){
    $content = ‘your content’;
    return $content;
    }

uzzy33
    Support Expired

Warning: Use of undefined constant ‘freshio_copyright_text’ – assumed ‘‘freshio_copyright_text’’ (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/clients/4c49faf600e954852d23481dedc670cc/sites/tilog.ch/wp-content/themes/freshio-child/functions.php on line 57

Warning: Use of undefined constant ‘freshio_copyright_text_custom’ – assumed ‘‘freshio_copyright_text_custom’’ (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/clients/4c49faf600e954852d23481dedc670cc/sites/tilog.ch/wp-content/themes/freshio-child/functions.php on line 57

After adding your code i’ve received this Warning messages and i cannot see any changes

uzzy33
    Support Expired

Sorry disregard my previous message,
    your script works fine ,

Thanks a lot,
    Max

Ok, keep contact with us when you need to help.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.