Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Topic Resolution: Resolved

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Marwit
    Support Expired

Hello,

Back to the last web page speed discussion, that we had on this link ==> Speed Theme

As I said before… I have already tried for Cache in different ways and nothing gave the site terribly slow and I have a professional server with 16Go Ram => LWS.FR / CPanel XL Hosting…

Here are tests performed on 2 different servers…

I installed exactly the same as I have on the site with your theme, on a free theme called “(Blocksy) Version: 1.7.60” … Here are the results in the pictures

Theme-Free

Theme Bought

A fellow developer, tried to help me, but the theme is poorly optimized I told me…

I wish you a happy new year!

Marc

Hi there,

This is your site with Blocksy them free: https://www.limousines-europe.com/ ?/
    The website you check has no images, no sliders, custom css, js so it will definitely be very fast.

With Freshio theme, you have to display images, sliders, load css, js for customizations, of course the speed will not be fast. You can also check the actual speed on our demo website.
    To optimize the speed of your website, you need to have many factors such as server, CDN, image optimization … So if you want to optimize the best speed for your website, you should look for website optimization service for more advice

Marwit
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Marwit
    Support Expired

I threw a plugin into the trash that bites Swift ==> Optimize…

The site opens much better

THEME SPEED

Thx!

Ok,

We will try to make more optimization in the next version theme.

Marwit
    Support Expired

What you need to know is that people are only looking for an optimized theme, that’s why you are looking for a paid theme, nowadays you are not looking for fancy lights on the website, only a simple, super fast theme. The times when you added flashing bits to web pages are over lol !!!

I don’t know what the theme is but once it’s fast 90 and then it drops to 70 hmm !!

Your theme is cool, because it resembles android applications, I have to find a problem to open in 2 seconds, customers do not like websites that open 2 hours, otherwise they go to other..

I have been blocked from optimizing for 3 days, otherwise I would have given other products…

Ps: I noticed a problem when activating the Swift plugin, Autoconfig!

Autoconfig

Best wishes!

Hi again,

Some suggestions for your problem:

1. Optimize and reduce the size of all images on your site
    2. Use additional CDN
    3. Use the Wp-rocket plugin or if you use the Swift Performance plugin you should use the Pro version to have full features for website optimization.
    4. Choose the right hosting provider and high speed hosting package

It is best to hire people to optimize your website

Marwit
    Support Expired

Hi,

All suggestions for my problems for a long, time and photos are optimized with a special program.. I installed WP-Rocket and there is no better change, you can go in and check ..

Best regards and really thank you for your effort !!!

Marc

Marwit
    Support Expired

Hello,

I started optimizing * .php files in my own way…

File before modification: wp-blog-header.php

<?php
    /**
     * Loads the WordPress environment and template.
     * @package WordPress
     */

if ( ! isset( $wp_did_header ) ) {

$wp_did_header = true;

// Load the WordPress library.
    	require_once __DIR__ . '/wp-load.php';

// Set up the WordPress query.
    	wp();

// Load the theme template.
    	require_once ABSPATH . WPINC . '/template-loader.php';

}

After modification:

<?php
    if ( ! isset( $wp_did_header ) ) {
    $wp_did_header = true;
    require_once __DIR__ . '/wp-load.php';
    wp();
    require_once ABSPATH . WPINC . '/template-loader.php';
    }

Of course i will do it the old fashioned way….

But this is my way and it works great, not much has changed on the speed test counters, but by switching sides the speed is phenomenal and responds in a second, not lagging 15 sec

Ps: I know there is some windows program for this that cleaned files from breaks and green comments, but I can’t find it. It may seem dumb, but even if the cache system does not fully compress, the files will always be much lighter…

Even if your theme is a bit lagging, the theme is still great..

Greetings to all your team !
    Marc

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.