Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    husseinm12
    Support Expired

Hello,

I purchased your theme though theme forest from Envato marketplace , everything is good and it was installed correctly .However, when I install the child theme , the home page is left empty , for example if you open the home page it’s blank page that you should edit. The other pages are good but only the home page , I installed another home page as well and it resulted the same .

Can you tell me how to fix this issue ?

Regards.

Hello,

I have just imported demo for you, please recheck.

husseinm12
    Support Expired

Hello again,
    I use a private website model from woo commerce and the website is only for logged in user.
    Your theme and the plugin are compatible but the problem is the login page now contains the header and footer but I don’t want the header and footer to be visible in the login page, I already tried multiple ways to remove the footer and header but they didn’t work , any idea on how to ?

husseinm12
    Support Expired

In addition , that when someone clicks lost your password and create an accout , it will give an error oops! that links is broken

Hello,

#1. I have checked your plugin and tried the settings but the way it works is confusing.
    Although I have successfully logged in, I still can’t view the page and still display the login form? https://prnt.sc/8DmEVceBqFeG

Please re-read this plugin’s manual or contact support to review installation and usage.

#2. I have reset the My account page, the previous config has been deleted by you, so it doesn’t work.
    Please clear cache and check again

husseinm12
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Ok, I have just resolved this issue, please recheck your site.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.