Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Poco – Fast Food Restaurant WordPress Theme the_content (HOME – shop page) (the content area of your page was not found)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    laformulabcn
    Support Expired

Hi! I did not open the pages with elementor, I got an error (the-conthent). In another he told me that the new version of elementor had been changed.

I have tried to go back, it does not work, I have gone back some versions of elementor, it does not work either.

Please I must resolve as soon as possible. Can you help me.

(go to PAGINAS / INICIO – pagina de la tienda)

Thank you

Hi there,

I have just updated the latest version Elemenetor Pro plugin for you, please recheck.

laformulabcn
    Support Expired

Hi !, thanks for answering, what if I don’t have the pro elementor ?; Is it possible to consider working without buying elementor pro? I only have simple Elementor.

Thanks!

Hello,

We use both Elememtor and Elementor Pro to build this theme, so if you don’t use Elementor Pro, your theme won’t work properly.

You don’t need to buy Elementor Pro, we will update and activate this plugin to make it work on your website.

laformulabcn
    Support Expired

I think the problem is here, but before I did it and the problem was not solved, on the contrary, I lost the pages that I had made.

Your (Poco Child) theme contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. You may need to update these files to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. Suggestions to fix this:

Update your theme to the latest version. If there is no update available contact the author of your theme to ask about compatibility with the current version of WooCommerce.
    If you have copied over a template file to change something, then you will have to copy the new version of the template and apply your changes again.

Best regards and thank you for helping me solve

We have just update new version theme compatible with Woocommerce 5.1, please download on themeforest and update for your theme.

laformulabcn
    Support Expired

Hello, where can I change the links of the mobile icons: Shop, My account, Search, Wishlist, Cart. Also where to change the texts to Spanish, in the Elementor editor it does not give me the option.

Thanks!

Hi there,

#1. To change text or link on menu mobile, please copy code and paste into file functions.php on child-theme

– Shop:

function poco_handheld_footer_bar_shop_link() {
            echo '<a href="' . esc_url(get_permalink(get_option('woocommerce_shop_page_id'))) . '"><span class="title">' . esc_attr__('Shop', 'poco') . '</span></a>';
        }

– My account:

function poco_handheld_footer_bar_account_link() {
            echo '<a href="' . esc_url(get_permalink(get_option('woocommerce_myaccount_page_id'))) . '"><span class="title">' . esc_attr__('My Account', 'poco') . '</span></a>';
        }

– Search:

function poco_handheld_footer_bar_search() {
            echo '<a href=""><span class="title">' . esc_attr__('Search', 'poco') . '</span></a>';
            poco_product_search();
        }

– Wishlist:

function poco_handheld_footer_bar_wishlist() {
            if ( function_exists( 'yith_wcwl_count_all_products' ) ) {
    			?>
                <a class="footer-wishlist" href="<?php echo esc_url( get_permalink( get_option( 'yith_wcwl_wishlist_page_id' ) ) ); ?>">
                    <span class="title"><?php echo esc_html__( 'Wishlist', 'poco' ); ?></span>
                    <span class="count"><?php echo esc_html( yith_wcwl_count_all_products() ); ?></span>
                </a>
    			<?php
    		}elseif (function_exists('woosw_init')) {
                $key = WPCleverWoosw::get_key();

?>
                <a class="footer-wishlist" href="<?php echo esc_url(WPCleverWoosw::get_url( $key, true )); ?>">
                    <span class="title"><?php echo esc_html__('Wishlist', 'poco'); ?></span>
                    <span class="count"><?php echo esc_html(WPCleverWoosw::get_count($key)); ?></span>
                </a>
                <?php
            }
        }

#2. Translate text on theme: please use Loco translate plugin

Follow guide at https://localise.biz/wordpress/plugin/beginners

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.