Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Topic Resolution: Resolved

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    da221065
    Support Expired

I have encounted a problem when choosing menu for the theme.

Upon choosing the menu apparence of the theme, the header of the theme is not properly loaded as it does appearing of the sample theme.
    It is duplicated and it is set into them as just text.

Below the bottom of theme, all menu options are also enclosed. Should i switch them off when I customize it ?

Hi,

Please send Admin web account for me, I will check and try to help you.

da221065
    Support Expired

I have deleted the theme, I feel that there are errors with that version of theme that I had dowloaded from themeforest. Im going to download the original theme from theme forest it and uploaded again to wordpress. Im going to keep you updated

Ok, let me know if you need to help.

da221065
    Support Expired

hi, I read through update template.
    Now, I choose the method through the envato wordpress toolkit.
    I have generated the API, but the envato toolkit wasn t istalled in wordpres
    I was looking for this envato toolkit but within Themeforest.net under my account, still I couldn t see it anywhere.
    I did downloaded the theme long ago, and there wasn t any toolkit with the theme.

Should I update the theme through FTP program ?

da221065
    Support Expired

hi,
    have installed the wordpress update plug in.

Thereinafter, I have downloaded the theme update from themeforest.
    As per the method update through WordPress admin panel, Im not sure to have understood it right.

Unzip the file just downloaded from theme forest and locate wordpress theme (zoner-theme.zip)

I could t find the zoner-theme.zip anywhere !

Hi,

You can update directly on your site by extracting package download from themeforest and using the freshio.zip theme file to upload for your website.

From Appearance -> Themes -> Click Add new -> Upload theme -> Select theme file (freshio.zip)

da221065
    Support Expired

thanks, I made it to update the theme

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.