Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    tourbaram
    Support Expired

Hi, I reported some issues the other day, and I found my site even getting worse since yesterday. It looks all broken. i couldn’t be able to do anything on my site cuz element pro didn’t work but I wonder how my site would break by itself.
    Please check my site in your earliest convenience.
    Thank you

theme broke

Hi,

The version of Elementor Pro we use is for developers, we have also enabled this plugin on the theme for it to work properly.
    The fact that you connected to Elementor’s service without a premium account has caused this version to be locked on your website.
    I will reactivate it for you, however please check the admin settings on your website, I am blocked from accessing the website admin: https://prnt.sc/i4ptV6X0VbDV

tourbaram
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Did you not read my reply carefully, I can’t access your website, I’m blocked and now it’s showing 403 Forbidden error, please check your website settings again

tourbaram
    Support Expired

I disenabled login lockdown settings, can you please try again?
    That’s probably it I hope.

I still can’t access your website, please check again

tourbaram
    Support Expired

OMG I’ll work on that but in the meantime, do you think it’s working well with your theme if I buy a full version of Elemento pro additionally?

Hi,

You don’t need to buy the Pro version, we will activate this plugin for you, all you need to do is check your configs so I can access your website.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.