Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Poco – Fast Food Restaurant WordPress Theme Theme Doesn’t look like the demo | Please fix

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    designcore777
    Support Expired

HI, Recently bought the theme. But the installed theme doesn’t look anything like the demo. Could you please help me fix this ?

Hi you,

I have just fixed this issue, please recheck your site and let me know if you need to help.

designcore777
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

We don’t support via email. All your issues, we just support on this website.
    We always update the latest version to Themeforest, please download it there.

The error on your website is related to the problem of importing data during the installation process, not related to the code error in the theme, so there is no need to update the theme again.

designcore777
    Support Expired

Updates :
    Kindly request your assistance on the following

1) Home 1 and Home 3- Still in text editor format without sections. Kindly provide editable sections as in other home pages. Home 2 and Home 4 are editable in sections.

3) In library of Elementor (My templates) the following pages are missing. The templates of these pages aren’t available.
    Example
    – Home 2 template Missing
    – Home 4 template Missing
    – All blog pages template Missing
    – Menu Pages template Missing
    – Product Page template Missing

Kindly update all the pages and make the themes available.

4) After updating it, request you to send the Theme Zip file with all the corrections mentioned above.

Thanks a lot. Awaiting a fix.

#1. To edit all pages, please go to All pages, Click Edit page with Elementor to edit page.

#2. In library of Elementor (My templates): We only support editing header and footer builder, other home pages and pages are not hosted here.

If you want to save these templates, please go to edit page with Elementor -> Save as Template.

As mentioned above, this is only a problem related to the installation, not a problem with the theme, so there is no need to update the theme again.

If you want to download theme package, please go to themeforest to download, we do not provide package theme here.

designcore777
    Support Expired

Hi Billy Nguyen.
    Pushpak here, wordpress development working on this haochiexpress.store site.

Yes! Every step that you have mentioned i already know(editing with elementor, saving the templates etc).

Problem is :
    1. Home 1 page – if clicked edit with elementor, it is not showing the sections and columns to edit instead it is showing only 1 section (text editor).
    Rest of the pages, home2 home3 home4 we are able to edit with elementor as it has the sections and columns.

2. Products template i am not able to find it anywhere, i am not able to change the product desing, if i want to chage the design of the product displayed there is no template saved anywhere.

We tried installing the theme pack that was downloaded from theme forest on our other sites to see if there is any installing issue. But NO. in all the sites there is the same problem.

I suggested the team to purchase this theme so that we can finish the site soon. Deadline is today.
    Please help.

designcore777
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

#1.I fixed this issue, please recheck.

#2. I enabled edit Product with Elementor, now you can edit product description with Elementor.

designcore777
    Support Expired

Home 1 page is fixed. that is what I was telling the pages are broken, you were telling me that its installation problem.
    If you can how you fixed it, it will be helpful for us.

And, I asked for an editable production section or template (not the description alone)
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1etb5U_x9ynWqwLUaOVwTqGyosX9gQW0G?usp=sharing
    I have attached the images in the above link, I want to know how to change and edit the design, hove effect, and the content [The Complete design I want editable].

Hi again,

Layout and effects in this product section are fixed, there is no customization with Elementor.

To customize you have to edit the css code and php + html

designcore777
    Support Expired

Hey
    Thanks for the help. Needed another guidance.

On the mobile version of the website, there is a menu bar (Footer menu). Wanted to know how i can customize the same.

Please dont reset the theme. we have already constructed the website and cannot lose it.

Hi there,

#1. To change text on menu mobile, please copy code and paste into file functions.php on child-theme

– Shop:

function poco_handheld_footer_bar_shop_link() {
            echo '<a href="' . esc_url(get_permalink(get_option('woocommerce_shop_page_id'))) . '"><span class="title">' . esc_attr__('Shop', 'poco') . '</span></a>';
        }

– My account:

function poco_handheld_footer_bar_account_link() {
            echo '<a href="' . esc_url(get_permalink(get_option('woocommerce_myaccount_page_id'))) . '"><span class="title">' . esc_attr__('My Account', 'poco') . '</span></a>';
        }

– Search:

function poco_handheld_footer_bar_search() {
            echo '<a href=""><span class="title">' . esc_attr__('Search', 'poco') . '</span></a>';
            poco_product_search();
        }

– Wishlist:

function poco_handheld_footer_bar_wishlist() {
            if (function_exists('yith_wcwl_count_all_products')) {
                ?>
                <a class="footer-wishlist" href="<?php echo esc_url(get_permalink(get_option('yith_wcwl_wishlist_page_id'))); ?>">
                    <span class="title"><?php echo esc_html__('Wishlist', 'poco'); ?></span>
                    <span class="count"><?php echo esc_html(yith_wcwl_count_all_products()); ?></span>
                </a>
                <?php
            }elseif (function_exists('woosw_init')) {
                $key = WPCleverWoosw::get_key();

?>
                <a class="footer-wishlist" href="<?php echo esc_url(WPCleverWoosw::get_url( $key, true )); ?>">
                    <span class="title"><?php echo esc_html__('Wishlist', 'poco'); ?></span>
                    <span class="count"><?php echo esc_html(WPCleverWoosw::get_count($key)); ?></span>
                </a>
                <?php
            }
        }
    designcore777
    Support Expired

Thanks!

Any function to completely remove the Wishlist feature from the Mobile footer menu?

designcore777
    Support Expired

Also the style.css code update to align the mobile menu with 4 tabs.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.