Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Freshio – Organic & Food Store WordPress Theme Theme Setting (Language & Size)

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    umhsilver
    Support Expired

1) How can I change the language from English to Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong)? I have tried different Free Plugin (e.g. Loco) , but the language doesn’t change.

I have changed the WordPress Language Setting –> General. I found some language has been changed but most of the wordings still in English

2) Could you please provide the image size so I can ask my designer to create the image?

3) I am currently using Home 1 Design but how can I remove the highlighted one (red color)?
    Home-1

Hi there,

#1. I setup Loco translate plugin for you. Now, to translate all text on theme, please go to Loco translate Text, search your text and add translate.

#2. You have to tell me which photo you want to edit, I can give you the size.

#3. I fixed this issue, please recheck.

umhsilver
    Support Expired

1. Even though Loco translate is installed, but some wordings are still showing in English.

2. When I go to some pages for editing, I found that I cannot edit anything both under wordpress editor and Elementor. What should I do?

3. I would like to know the size of main banner & the rest of the 3 banners. I found if I change to mobile version, part of the images will be cropped. How to solve this? Even How to adjust the zoom in & out effect?

Hi again,

#1. You need to translate Wishlist plugin, please go to page: Wishlist translate and add translate text.

#2. Some woocommerce pages can not be edited with Elementor such as shop, cart, checkout, my account.

To custom page woocommerce with Elementor, please follow guide at https://elementor.com/blog/woocommerce-tutorial/

#3. – Size banner image: 410 x 365
    – This is a background image, so the size is customized to suit different monitors
    – Hover effect: you can edit at Hover Animation: https://prnt.sc/1128jmr

umhsilver
    Support Expired

Thank you for your reply. But I’m still confused about the image size, especially the main banner. I really don’t know how to use the slider function. Is there any tutorial video? For the mobile version, it fixes the shown area but I want to adjust it.

Hi,

We use Revolution Slider for Slider on home page, you can follow guide at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icuP-D7d2ro

umhsilver
    Support Expired

Thank you. I’ve watched this video. But I would like to use Elementor Slide (easier to use) instead of this Slider revolution.

But how can I set a full width in Elementor Slide like the current one you set in Slider revolution. I would like to design one banner that fit both mobile and desktop version. I prefer in a rectangular shape.

Example: https://eshop.drreborn.com/
    *no matter in mobile & desktop version. The main banner are still in rectangular size.

Ok, I have just set fullwidth Elementor Slider for you, please recheck.

umhsilver
    Support Expired

Great. May I know all suggested images size? Thanks.

umhsilver
    Support Expired

umhsilver
    Support Expired

Hi,

#1. Image background slider: 1800x500px
    #2. Image banner 2: 530 x 280px
    #3. Image banner 3: 360 x 470px
    #4. Product image: 450 x 450px
    #5. Image banner 5: 1400 x 590px
    #6. Image banner 6: 530 x 280px
    #7. Background image: 1920 x 300px
    #8. Blog Image: 410 x 250px

umhsilver
    Support Expired

I found the comparison product page is still in English. Could you please add this page in Loco for my translation? Thanks.

Hi again,

To translate compare popup text, please go to page WPC Smart Compare for WooCommerce translate, search your text and add translate

umhsilver
    Support Expired

1) I’m so sorry. I accidently click reset. Could you please help to resume the original menu bar and suggest the logo size in svg

2) I also accidently remove the footer. Could you please help to resume? Every time I click “Updated” in elementor and click exit to dashboard. I would find something missing.

3) How can I control the product display? Thanks.
    product-show

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 75 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.