April 1, 2021 at 6:00 pm #7547
1) How can I change the language from English to Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong)? I have tried different Free Plugin (e.g. Loco) , but the language doesn’t change.
I have changed the WordPress Language Setting –> General. I found some language has been changed but most of the wordings still in English
2) Could you please provide the image size so I can ask my designer to create the image?April 2, 2021 at 9:30 am #7554
#1. I setup Loco translate plugin for you. Now, to translate all text on theme, please go to Loco translate Text, search your text and add translate.
#2. You have to tell me which photo you want to edit, I can give you the size.
#3. I fixed this issue, please recheck.April 2, 2021 at 3:59 pm #7582
1. Even though Loco translate is installed, but some wordings are still showing in English.
3. I would like to know the size of main banner & the rest of the 3 banners. I found if I change to mobile version, part of the images will be cropped. How to solve this? Even How to adjust the zoom in & out effect?
April 2, 2021 at 4:43 pm #7587
#1. You need to translate Wishlist plugin, please go to page: Wishlist translate and add translate text.
#2. Some woocommerce pages can not be edited with Elementor such as shop, cart, checkout, my account.
To custom page woocommerce with Elementor, please follow guide at https://elementor.com/blog/woocommerce-tutorial/
#3. – Size banner image: 410 x 365
– This is a background image, so the size is customized to suit different monitors
– Hover effect: you can edit at Hover Animation: https://prnt.sc/1128jmrApril 2, 2021 at 9:12 pm #7600April 3, 2021 at 11:02 am #7612
We use Revolution Slider for Slider on home page, you can follow guide at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icuP-D7d2roApril 3, 2021 at 11:14 am #7614
Thank you. I’ve watched this video. But I would like to use Elementor Slide (easier to use) instead of this Slider revolution.
But how can I set a full width in Elementor Slide like the current one you set in Slider revolution. I would like to design one banner that fit both mobile and desktop version. I prefer in a rectangular shape.
*no matter in mobile & desktop version. The main banner are still in rectangular size.April 3, 2021 at 11:27 am #7615
Ok, I have just set fullwidth Elementor Slider for you, please recheck.April 3, 2021 at 11:55 am #7618April 3, 2021 at 11:55 am #7622April 3, 2021 at 11:57 am #7623April 3, 2021 at 1:53 pm #7627
#1. Image background slider: 1800x500px
#2. Image banner 2: 530 x 280px
#3. Image banner 3: 360 x 470px
#4. Product image: 450 x 450px
#5. Image banner 5: 1400 x 590px
#6. Image banner 6: 530 x 280px
#7. Background image: 1920 x 300px
#8. Blog Image: 410 x 250pxApril 7, 2021 at 5:57 pm #7751
I found the comparison product page is still in English. Could you please add this page in Loco for my translation? Thanks.April 8, 2021 at 11:14 am #7783
To translate compare popup text, please go to page WPC Smart Compare for WooCommerce translate, search your text and add translateApril 9, 2021 at 11:35 am #7846
1) I’m so sorry. I accidently click reset. Could you please help to resume the original menu bar and suggest the logo size in svg
2) I also accidently remove the footer. Could you please help to resume? Every time I click “Updated” in elementor and click exit to dashboard. I would find something missing.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.