Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    graphalia
    Support Expired

Hi i see on themeforest that bookory was update April 19, my answer is :

this and future update is automatic or possible by WordPress backend, or I have to install manually the new version every time ?

thanks for reply I wait

Hi,

There are 2 ways to update the theme.
    1. Download from Themeforest and install it manually
    2. Use Envato WordPress Toolkit to update

Follow guide at https://byduoc.gitbook.io/update-template/

graphalia
    Support Expired

thank you very much for your support you are always very kind, I would like to ask you how can I add the add to wish list button on the single product page?

in the demo I saw that in the single product page when you scroll down a bar showing the product appears, how can I insert it?

thanks in advance for your help and congratulations on your work

Hi,

Looks like you used the ELEX WooCommerce Catalog Mode plugin to hide the add to cart action, which also affects the wishlist button.
    I added the wishlist button back to another hook below, now it’s showing normally

graphalia
    Support Expired

Hi Billy thank you very much for your help but I do not see the wishlist button on single product page the you have added back, where is it ?

Hi,

I added the code to the child-theme for you, but did you remove all the child-theme???

The customizations are written into the child-theme, so don’t delete this child-theme if you don’t want to lose all your custom code.

I have re-added the code for you, please check

graphalia
    Support Expired

Now work but I don’t delete anything from child theme. Thanks a lot for your help

Ok, let me know if you need to help.

graphalia
    Support Expired

Sorry for one another question Billy, how can I change the share social button on single product page ? I like to add share link via whatsapp or mail

graphalia
    Support Expired

I would need to be able to manage the social buttons to share the products and to insert the title “Condividi sui Social” in italian above them, however, the social networks must be:
    Facebook
    Instagram
    Whatsapp
    Mail

Hi again,

#1. I added title “Condividi sui Socia” for your site, please recheck.

#2. We do not support sharing via Whatsapp, to add this icon you need to overwrite template-parts/socials.php file, copy this file from main-theme to child-theme, then add share via Whatsapp

graphalia
    Support Expired

Thank Billy is possible to add instagram and put title above the buttons ? please

graphalia
    Support Expired

#2 where do you add title ? if I want to change in the future ?

thanks a lot

Please re-read the instructions above. You can override the template-parts/socials.php file in the child-theme then add or remove, edit the social as you like.

graphalia
    Support Expired

Ok Billy last question I promise , how and where do you add title ? if I want to change in the future or if I want to put title above the social button or change text ?

thanks a lot

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.