Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Technogy – Electronics Store WooCommerce Theme There is no sign up screen in the theme.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    mbayindir
    Support Expired

hello,

I installed the theme on my site, but unfortunately there is no registration screen. Press the account button and the login screen appears. When you press the register button, it redirects you to the login screen again. I will be glad if you help. I want to add a registration interface to my site.

Hi you,

I resolved this issue, please recheck your site.

mbayindir
    Support Expired

hello, our site gave an error and we had to back it up last night. Could you please take a look and solve it again? Also, when I enter the wordpress panel on my site, it can give 403 error. and yesterday the wordpress panel completely crashed and the CSS didn’t work. that’s why we’re back. Is it related to this theme?

The error may be caused by a conflict with some of the plugins you installed.
    Please check and remove unnecessary plugins, also please update the plugins you use to the latest version.

mbayindir
    Support Expired

Hello, I can’t access the site right now. Did you make any changes? completely collapsed. I’d be happy if you could take a look and figure it out.

mbayindir
    Support Expired

Can you check the admin panel and the site after making the necessary adjustments? After the last edit, our site’s administration panel crashed and this hurt us. waiting for your message.

mbayindir
    Support Expired

hello my website now giving ‘504 Gateway Time-out’ error. did you do this?

mbayindir
    Support Expired

I think you edited again. but the membership system still does not exist and my admin panel is broken again. This is the second time and it’s very sad. Please fix this situation or I will return the theme. I’m tired of it constantly giving errors!! my wordpress admin panel like this now again!!!! fix this please.

https://prnt.sc/oAqREE0sUVio

First of all, I don’t have any customization related to your website, so the problem with your website is not my fault!!!

I am still accessing your admin dashboard normally: https://prnt.sc/KyV8kin1wTEt. However, with the problems you are describing, it looks like your website is infected with a virus.

It seems that the admin information you provided is another website and not the website you are having problems with.

mbayindir
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

I don’t know, before that I just checked the plugin and enabled the config to display the registration form on the My account page for you. All customizations are done on the sub-website to which you submit information.
    I have checked the new website you submitted, quite a few plugins are added by you, which can lead to conflicts. Please check and remove unnecessary plugins. Other than that, I’m still logged into the website admin as usual, no problem as you mentioned: https://prnt.sc/iWs3hX6vj12b

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.