Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Activland – Outdoor Activities WordPress Theme Toggle or Accordon not working inside Activeland Tabs

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    holabibek
    Support Expired

Everytime i try to insert tab or accordion using elementor inside Activeland Tabs, it wont load whenever I try to open the toggle or accordion, content disappears and only tabs heading are shown.

Hello,

I can’t login to the admin dashboard, please recheck your account: https://prnt.sc/gaNrW-fxDhfI

holabibek
    Support Expired

Toggle and Accordon not working inside Activeland Tab

I have created this new ticket with detailed information, its been more than 24 hours but still no response?

Hello,

#1. Please read our notice of business hours carefully: “Our working hours (GMT + 7) – Monday-Friday: 8.00 a.m – 5.00 p.m – Saturday, Sunday – Closed.”

Tickets submitted on Saturday and Sunday will be answered on Monday.

#2. I removed that ticket due to duplicate topic you requested support in this ticket.

The admin information you sent is also incorrect, I still can’t login to your admin dashboard to check the website.
    Please double check the information and make sure it is correct.

holabibek
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

Oh, there seems to be an issue with the Activeland Tabs widget, you can use Elementor’s default tabs widget instead: https://prnt.sc/KsEvKC8gu_Gf
    The usage is similar to the Activeland Tabs widget.
    I tested with shortcode toggle and accordion, it’s still working properly

holabibek
    Support Expired

Hi,
    Activeland Tab is one of the most important reason I purchased the theme.
    I am not much of a developer/designer, I will not be able to give the active land tab looks using Elementpr’s Default Tabs widget. Since, I purchased the theme, it is your responsibility to make it work. Please kindly solve the issue and make the activeland tab work with out any issue on my site.

Thank you.

Hi,

You change all information about our theme??? https://prnt.sc/hAwlW4qlWXRp
    According to themeforest rules, you are not allowed to change our author information.
    We will stop supporting until you return the correct author information with our information.

You asked us to fix problems related to the theme we develop but you changed the theme information, I don’t know if the theme you are using is our theme???/

holabibek
    Support Expired

Hi,
    I am sorry, I was not aware of the themeforest rules, I have reverted back all the changes.

Please kindly help me out with my queries, since I am pretty much sure, themeforest has rules about theme developer providing all the functions and options which was promised while selling the theme.

Thank you in advance.

Hello,

We have just fixed this issue, please recheck your site.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.