Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support WiHelp – Nonprofit Charity WordPress Theme Topic pending for moderator still

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    5280designco
    Support Expired

Why is my topic from many hours ago still pending?

5280designco
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hello,

I have just fixed this issue, please recheck your site.

Your ticket contains links, so it is queued for admin to censor.

You currently have 2 topics with the same topic, so I will delete your previous topic

5280designco
    Support Expired

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?????????????????????????????????? CAN YOU DO ANYTHING RIGHT??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/video/11475435?key=1f1535c6218ee87ac01fda26f789228b

5280designco
    Support Expired

Hello,

I’m currently logged into your admin dashboard normally: https://prnt.sc/O5918RTFI8B3

Do you think we check the customer’s website, then throw an error and say the problem is solved, leaving the customer’s website as you sent the video link???

We never work like that, it’s not allowed with any support person with our customers!!!

The error problem in your admin dashboard may be caused by an error from the server, a temporary loss of connection, an unstable internet connection…
    In short, we do not cause an error on your website and leave the error without taking action.
    So don’t rush to blame anyone until you find out the reason.

Currently, The website is working normally. I disabled the maintenance file in the root folder so you can customize your website normally and install the Coming Soon plugin instead.

Please recheck and let me know if you need to help

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.