HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme Tour 3 Template Not Working / Footer Menu / General Issues

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    inak6
    Supported

I’m using the Tour 3 Template. Once a tour is set up and I hit edit with Elementor the following error appears: “The Post Content Widget was not found in your template. You must include Single Post Content Widget in your template (Single Post), in order for Elementor to work on this page.

I have the same issue with the blog, since I want to use the Single Post view as well.

All Tours List background picture and title – how can I set this up as per your demo https://demo2.pavothemes.com/triply/tours-list-top-search/? I can’t seem to find the option where to place the background picture.

Homepage: Please also advise where I find the background picture location for the homepage. I can only find the picture with the couple (using Homepage 5).

Footer: Privacy Policy – I have created a footer menu, however, I cannot connect the Privacy Page with it. Kindly assist.

This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.