Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme Unable to change and post booking categories to reflect Deposit or Full payment

Tagged: 

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have just fixed this issue, please recheck your site.

Appspitality
    Support Expired

It’s still not working on the tablet and smartphone. Please try to open the page using a tablet or smartphone. It works fine when you open it on the computer but doesn’t work on tablets and smartphones. I am not able to attach a screenshot in the message here. Or else I would attach screenshots of the problem.
    Here’s the link. Please open on your smartphone or tablet to see the problem: https://appspitality.com/appspitality/holy-land-classic-10-days-starting-at-3198/

Hi again,

I fixed this issue, please recheck.

This error is caused by some image optimization configs of the Jetpack plugin, now I have turned these configs off.

Appspitality
    Support Expired

The Rates and Dates are not showing in Calendar when I create or add new Tours.

Please check and let me know.

Also, can you check and see if there’s an update I need to get for my plugin.

Hi,

#1. In the price section, you set the price for the expired period, so the price + booking part is not displayed: https://prnt.sc/hjesyk9LoO5N

#2. In addition, when you set up Private Tour, this information will not be displayed, when you switch to publish mode, the information will be fully displayed: https://appspitality.com/appspitality/5-nights-beaches-ocho-rios/

Appspitality
    Support Expired

I have two options for making payment at Checkout: “Deposit” and “Paid in Full.” After making payment online, on the Payment Page under Payment Method it’s showing “Payment Later.” How do I change that to “Deposit” or “Paid in Full?”

Hi,

I resolved this issue, please recheck your site.

Appspitality
    Support Expired

I checked the site and do see that the change was made. But when I made a deposit payment, it’s showing: “Paid in Full.” Please check and let me know.
    Thanks

Oh sorry you.
    I just checked the code again, the option Deposit or Paid in Full is not saved in the order after checkout. Therefore, this value cannot be displayed after successful checkout.
    I have re-displayed the payment method selected by the customer.
    If you want to add custom display of this Opution Deposit/Paid in Full in order as well as order confirmation page, I will add custom code to help you save and display this information. However, you will be charged an additional fee for this custom request.

Appspitality
    Support Expired

I tested it out using all the payment methods.
    When using “Pay Later”, it shows “Payment Type”: CASH.
    When using “PayPal”, it shows “Payment Type” CASH
    When using “Stripe”, it shows “Payment Type” STRIPE.

Is it possible to change the Payment Type for PayPal to relect Payment Type as: PayPal?

I don’t mind paying additional fee for your time to custom code certain aspect of the software. Please let me know what the additional fee will be.
    Here are few things I would like you to look at as well:

1. When making PayPal payment on the Deposit amount, Full Payment is being charged. That needs to be corrected so only Deposit is charged. There’s no issue when making Deposit using Stripe.

2. When attempting to make payment, after inputting all the information and the payment method, when the “Terms and Conditions” is not checked, and the “Complete My Order” is clicked. It takes you to a blank page without an error message that you need to check the “Terms and Conditions” Box. Please check this out as well.

3. In Admin, under “Orders” the option for “Payment Request” does not appear on all the invoices. Therefore, I am not able to send Payment Request for certain invoices. Please have that fixed to allow Payment Request of all invoices.

Thanks,

Joseph

Appspitality
    Support Expired

Please disregard the first part. PayPal works fine and the Payment Type is showing “PayPal” Also, when the Deposit is made, it’s charging just the deposit.
    The only issues are Numbers 2 and 3 on the list I sent you.
    Thanks,
    Joseph

Hello,

#3. I still see payment requests in your orders: https://prnt.sc/r7cSdxglYV5F

#2. Ok, I will double check this and give you a custom quote.

Appspitality
    Support Expired

#3. Payment Requests are only available on some of the orders. I would like it to be on all orders.
    Also, is it possible to keep an inventory of the number of Tours sold and the number available? If there are 12 Tours available, when a purchase is made for 2 Tours, is there a way to show 8 Tours available? Please let me know.
    Thanks

Oh, so sorry for the slow response.
    I will review your customization requests and get back to you soon

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.