Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support WiHelp – Nonprofit Charity WordPress Theme Unable to update some pages with elementor and footer cant be edited

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    vicezion
    Support Expired

Unable to update some pages with elementor and footer cant be edited
    once i make a edit i cant update (server error 403)

vicezion
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vicezion
    Support Expired

Error Details
    =============
    An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 29 of the file /home/laraitfg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/give/vendor/moneyphp/money/src/Currency.php. Error message: Uncaught InvalidArgumentException: Currency code should be string in /home/laraitfg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/give/vendor/moneyphp/money/src/Currency.php:29
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/laraitfg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/give/src/Framework/Support/Facades/CurrencyFacade.php(58): Money\Currency->__construct(NULL)
    #1 /home/laraitfg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/give/src/Framework/Support/Facades/Facade.php(43): Give\Framework\Support\Facades\CurrencyFacade->parseFromDecimal(NULL, NULL)
    #2 /home/laraitfg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/give/src/Framework/Support/ValueObjects/Money.php(160): Give\Framework\Support\Facades\Facade::__callStatic(‘parseFromDecima…’, Array)
    #3 /home/laraitfg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/give/src/Donations/DataTransferObjects/DonationQueryData.php(134): Give\Framework\Support\ValueObjects\Money::fromDecimal(NULL, NULL)
    #4 /home/laraitfg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/give/src/Donations/Models/Donation.php(270): Give\Donations\DataTransferObjects\DonationQueryData::fromObject(Obj

Hello,

I fixed this issue, please recheck your site.

vicezion
    Support Expired

Thanks But donate now bottom not working, and i don’t have some pages on my site (register page, donate pages) please help me to check

vicezion
    Support Expired

Don’t worry everything is working find now thanks a lot

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.