Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Lyreez
    Support Expired

Hello! I hope you’re well. I’m facing an issue regarding the UMIMO theme that I purchased some time ago, and I need assistance in resolving it.

The situation is that an informatic professional installed the template for me, but it seems that they modified the style.css file of the theme, so now it’s named “shom” instead of “umimo”. I’m now trying to update the template, but I’m unsure of how to proceed. Whenever I try to upload the template with the name “umimo”, there are visual inconsistencies that don’t align properly, making it impossible for me to update it. I suspect that this might be due to the child theme.

What I need is to have the template updated and functioning correctly, regardless of its name. I don’t mind if it remains as “shom” or if it’s restored to “umimo” as long as it is up to date and working smoothly.

Before renewing the support, I would like to know if you can assist me with this issue. The website in question is indicated. I greatly appreciate your help and guidance in this matter.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

You change all our theme information from theme name, author… https://prnt.sc/iloecqAMll_g
    This is not allowed if you do not purchase the developer version.
    I will stop supporting until you correct our original information!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.