Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Matico – Multi Vendor Marketplace WordPress Theme Vendor store List and single store

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    shamsudinyusufi
    Support Expired

How can I create store List and single store page with WCFM in my website?
    Please guide with all the steps and if any video available please share it will be great.

Thanks
    Shamsudin Yusufi

shamsudinyusufi
    Support Expired

So I can easily make vendor store with WCFM right and there would be no problem?

Mostly you prefer Dokan instead of others, can you tell me the reason, is there any difference?

Please help me and tell me that I can build with WFCM instead of Dokan because I cant take decision which plugin I should purchase.

Thanks for all your guild and support.
    Shamsudin Yusufi

Hi,

We have tested and compatible the WCFM plugin with the theme, so you can use it for your theme.

Dokan plugin is probably more popular than WCFM, I have also worked with many projects using Dokan plugin and found it quite easy to use, Also this plugin provides many add-ons for related functions.

However, whether the plugin Dokan or WCFM is your decision, please read carefully the analytical review articles about these two plugins on the forums to make your choice.

Link refer: https://wclovers.com/blog/dokan-vs-wcfm-marketplace-which-is-better/

shamsudinyusufi
    Support Expired

But when I try to activate the WCFM Plugin, it wasnt activate and show critical error. All my page down even I can’t access my WP dashboard.

Please guide and help me.

Thanks
    Shamsudin Yusufi

Oh,

Please send FTP account and Admin web account for me, I will check and try to help you.

shamsudinyusufi
    Support Expired

I Fix the issue and now Everything is good.

Thanks Billy Nguyen! Really Appreciate for your response and support.

One More thing which i faced!!!!!!!!!!

I didn’t find any store template list page or more that I cant make it through Elmentor too so can you help me to build or find the storelist page with WCFM.

Thanks
    Shamsudin Yusufi

Yes, please send the Admin web account for me, I will check for you.

shamsudinyusufi
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.
    shamsudinyusufi
    Support Expired

Did you check? I am waiting! Please check my website and tell what i need to do and the most please provide the store templets and store list templets.

Thanks
    Shamsudin Yusufi

Did you not send me the website link?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.