Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme Want to Change Tour Price to Price on Request

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    holidayshunt
    Support Expired

Some of our tours are without price, or we don’t want to share the price on our website, so we want to replace the tour price with options like “Price on Request” etc. Now we are putting zero because without zero, we are unable to feature tour. Please tell us how we can change.

Thank you in advance.

Hi,

There is currently no config available so you can manually hide the price when it’s zero.
    You will have to add a custom code to check the price condition = 0 then this price will not be displayed, but only the text “Price on Request” will be displayed.

Please overwrite the main-theme files into the child-theme to customize the code.
    If you need assistance with this, we will charge you for your request.

holidayshunt
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

I can only give you the solution but cannot share these code details with you, it is custom code and you have to pay for this request.

1. Overwrite template files in folder triply/template-parts/booking/block into child-theme.

2. Add the code Check the price of the tour, if it is =0, display the text “Price on Request”.

holidayshunt
    Support Expired

Hi,

I gave you the solution above, please follow the instructions.
    If you do not know how to customize, I will assist you and you will have to pay for this request.

holidayshunt
    Support Expired

Ok, I resolved this issue, please recheck your site.

holidayshunt
    Support Expired

I overwrote the item block files into the child-theme, then revised the code in the itemm-block files: https://prnt.sc/j6vEuSWmSTsZ
    Check if the booking object has a price or not, it will display the text “Price on Request” or display the price.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.