Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Bookory – Book Store WooCommerce Theme Warning: The magic method Merlin_Logger::__wakeup() must have public visibility

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Carles
    Support Expired

Hi!

I have bought your theme bookory but when i try to upload it to my website the following errors show:

Warning: The magic method Merlin_Logger::__wakeup() must have public visibility in /home/customer/www/globalart.top/public_html/tienda/wp-content/themes/bookory/inc/merlin/includes/class-merlin-logger.php on line 194

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/customer/www/globalart.top/public_html/tienda/wp-content/themes/bookory/inc/merlin/includes/class-merlin-logger.php:194) in /home/customer/www/globalart.top/public_html/tienda/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1380

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/customer/www/globalart.top/public_html/tienda/wp-content/themes/bookory/inc/merlin/includes/class-merlin-logger.php:194) in /home/customer/www/globalart.top/public_html/tienda/wp-admin/admin-header.php on line 9

What can I do to fix this?
    I’m sorry for the nuisance but, it is quite urgent and i would really appreciate it if you could respond as soon as possible.
    Thank you!

Sorry for the late response.

Please turn off Debug on your site: https://docs.themeisle.com/article/819-how-to-turn-on-off-debugging-in-wordpress

If you need to help, please send Admin web account for me, I will check and try to help you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.