Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Activland – Outdoor Activities WordPress Theme Website does not show the imported content

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    karimgamal
    Support Expired

I have installed the theme and went through the instructions to import the demo, the website displays the demo content but when I am logged on to admin but when logged out the website does not show any data
    https://dandbteria.com/

Also some images specifically the product images are now shown.

Hello,

I have checked and updated the demo for you, please delete all caches and recheck.

Product image is related to image copyright so we use placeholder image, please update your product image instead.

karimgamal
    Support Expired

Thanks for your replay
    Another issue as there are some blocks on the mobile view that are not shown, as
    Our regular menu pack
    Our Menu Best selling dishes

karimgamal
    Support Expired

Also, I have new issues, as follows:
    – the website takes a long time to get the new changes, for example, if you try to change the product image or add new text these changes will not be added to the website after a long time
    – Some blocks redirect to the theme demo, for example, the Discover Menu block view our menu redirects to the theme demo and I want to make it open the menu on the website, How can I do that?, also the other blocks (special offer, pasta menu ..etc.)

N.B I uploaded some images just for the demo for our team and will be replaced with our products

This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.