Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme Website not working after deletion of Booking Objects

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    onsecrettrails
    Support Expired

Hi,
    after deleting 17 of 20 booking objects (tours) the website throws a Fatal Error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Triply_BABE_Elementor_TaxonomyItem_Widget::get_count_taxonomy_parent() in /homepages/23/d119369542/htdocs/onsecrettrails/wp-content/themes/triply/inc/booking/widgets/taxonomy-item.php:472 Stack trace: #0 /homepages/23/d119369542/htdocs/onsecrettrails/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php(1892): Triply_BABE_Elementor_TaxonomyItem_Widget->render() #1 /homepages/23/d119369542/htdocs/onsecrettrails/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/widget-base.php(549): Elementor\Controls_Stack->render_by_mode() #2 /homepages/23/d119369542/htdocs/onsecrettrails/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/widget-base.php(679): Elementor\Widget_Base->render_content() #3 /homepages/23/d119369542/htdocs/onsecrettrails/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/element-base.php(650): Elementor\Widget_Base->print_content() #4 /homepages/23/d119369542/htdocs/onsecrettrails/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/element-base.php(911): Elementor\Element_Base->pri in /homepages/23/d119369542/htdocs/onsecrettrails/wp-content/themes/triply/inc/booking/widgets/taxonomy-item.php on line 472

Despite this theme looks very cool, I begin to feel that it doesn’t fit my needs when it comes to customization. In addition, it is the second issue I have while working with it for about 3 hours and I’m not sure what comes after this issue…

Is there any way, to return the theme and get refund? I really don’t have a good feeling continuing using this theme… 🙁

onsecrettrails
    Support Expired

PS: It looks like the error comes on start pages home 2 and home 3

Hi there,

Sorry about this issue, please send Admin web account for me, I will check and try to help you.

onsecrettrails
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi again,

I have just fixed this issue, please recheck and let me know if you need to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.