Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Freshio – Organic & Food Store WordPress Theme when there is only one shipping method, it cannot be selected.

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jbw
    Support Expired

Hello,

I have one question regarding shipping method selection. When I only have one possible shipping method, it still shows the circle next to the method. However, it cannot be clicked/selected. One can proceed to check out no problem, but I am wondering if the “one and only” shipping method can be clicked/selected, or it doesn’t show the selection circle box at all. Thanks for your help.

shipping method

Hi you,

I fixed this issue please delete all caches and recheck your site

jbw
    Support Expired

hi Billy,

Thanks for your help. It is working perfectly now!

jbw
    Support Expired

Hi Billy,

Again thanks for your help. Initially, I deleted all the caches and placed an order into the shopping cart. As I previously mentioned it worked. The circle for selection is gone when there is only one option.

After that I played around – placed more items into the shopping cart so that I will see two options (normal shipping vs free shipping) and made sure I can still select one of them.

However, once I removed those items again (so now the total is below free shipping threshold), I am seeing the that selection circle again, even there is one one option.

I am not sure if this has something to do with me updating the shopping cart back and forth. But I thought I will give you more color since I have seen it worked first until it is not.

View post on imgur.com

Many thanks for your help Billy.

Ok, please recheck, I fixed this issue

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.