Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme Widgets not working and redirections …

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    lesmichels
    Support Expired

Hello … again …

So many bugs and problems with this theme.

Check our English Homepage : https://senteursduvietnam.com/en/home/
    And French for reference : https://senteursduvietnam.com

Issue #1 : All Items Widget not pulling info
    Under “News”, there should a widget showing some tours, but in the English version, it does not work. I selected the correct categories, and no tour show up!

Issue #2 : Links to categories redirect to homepage
    On the homepage still, under “Travel Themes” you can see 4 categories we set up. Click on one, like https://senteursduvietnam.com/ba_themes/leisure/, and it does a redirection to the homepage for some reason!

It is the same problem with links from the menu, for destinations and themes, we are always redirected to the homepage (French one on top of that),

Issue #3 : Search functionality in English redirects to a French page
    From the English homepage, if you select a theme like “leisure” and hit “search”, not only are we redirected to the French version of the page (even though I created the english page linked to the french one), but also no results appear, even though I have products under that category.

This is the first time I’m having that many problems with a theme, it’s literally one after the other. We buy themes to go faster and offer our clients economical solutions, but with all these bugs we are literally taking more time than developing from scratch.

This reply has been marked as private.
    lesmichels
    Support Expired

I shall add that I’ve worked with this plugin on dozens of sites over the course of the last five years, and I know my way around it.

With this website, I set things up like I always do, but it had too many bugs in this case. That is why I had to find some work-arounds (and create distinct taxonomies, French has “Thematiques” and “Destinations”, while English has “Themes” and “Locations”). And I created elementor archive models that apply to these respective categories.

When you say “Of course when you view the page with English language it will fail to display because no data is generated…”

My problem is not empty pages, but plain redirections and 404 errors.

Oh, you have 5 years experience working with this multilingual plugin!!!
    But when I check with the English language, the data is completely absent, missing a lot of config and posts, pages, taxonomy for the 2nd language, that’s the cause of the 404 error and not showing the data.
    In addition, this plugin allows the creation of dynamic taxonomy so the translation into 2nd language for these taxonomy is quite complicated.
    You don’t need to translate these dynamic taxonomy like “Destinations”, “Locations”, accidentally it creates 2 different taxonomy.
    You only need to create “Destinations” and “Locations” taxonomy once.
    Then in the category section of this taxonomy you will need to translate it into the 2nd language. Please reset this setting.

lesmichels
    Support Expired
    lesmichels
    Support Expired

Hello, can I get an answer to my latest email please? You have offered to help with translation.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.