Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Technogy – Electronics Store WooCommerce Theme WordPress Admin Panel Error and Account Error

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mbayindir
    Support Expired

Hello, I opened a topic in the forum that there are no account memberships on the site. and was told it was fixed. After that I couldn’t access my admin panel. I restored my site to backup. I asked it to be resolved again and it gave the same error again. I can’t get into my site’s admin panel and it’s very annoying. please fix this error!!! That’s why my sales are losing. And if there is no solution, I will now return the theme. and i will give 1 star. I’m so tired of this. This is how wp-admin looks like.
    https://prnt.sc/oAqREE0sUVio

• This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Billy Nguyen.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Billy Nguyen.

As explained to you earlier, you did not provide information about changing the domain, so I do not interfere or customize anything related to your new website!!!

In addition, the problems you encounter may be caused by a virus infection of the website, or a conflict between the plugins that you install, it is completely unrelated to our theme.
    You changed all the errors because we did not support your requests while you did not provide me with information and now you ask for a refund and rate 1*????/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.