Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme WordPress fatal error when trying to update Elementor Pro

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    txei
    Support Expired

Yesterday I tried to update all my site plugins and I got a fatal error while updating Elementor Pro. Now my site is on recovery mode and I am not able to fix it. I assume that by buying the theme Triply I am able to update all the plugins it came with without any problem but maybe I am wrong and I do need to buy a license? In any case right now when I try to edit some pages build with Elementor some blocks seem empty (but the content is displayed) so I am not able to save them cause the blocks would became empty after saving… And what bothers me the most is that I can not exit the recovery mode…

Hi,

I just updated the plugin again and unfortunately a fatal error occurred.
    Please send me your FTP or hosting account so I can check and take care of this for you. I’m so sorry for this incident

txei
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hello,

I updated the latest version Elementor Pro plugin for you, please recheck your site.

txei
    Support Expired

It is working perfectly thank you!

Could you tell me the way I could handle it if ever it happens again when new updates of Elementor Pro are available?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.