Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    taratours
    Support Expired

Hey,

Can you tell me why all items on booking tour is not available to translate when using WPML plugin?

When we click on + to translate page it gives only 10% of available translation. Sections that are not included:

1. Included / Excluded part
    2. Description of tour
    3. Price
    4. Schedule section

Please review the WPML config to see if you have selected clone data when you duplicate the booking object to the 2nd language?
    I am currently unable to access your admin dashboard to check this issue.

taratours
    Support Expired

Yes, I have reviewed that. All field are marked to be copied. Yet, they are not showing in translation manager.

taratours
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

I can’t login to the admin dashboard, please check and send the admin web account for me again.

taratours
    Support Expired
    taratours
    Support Expired
    taratours
    Support Expired
    taratours
    Support Expired

Hello,

Is there any update on WPML issues?

taratours
    Support Expired

Why no one is answering on support?

Sorry for the slow response to your ticket.
    Your problem may be caused by a config conflict between the WPML plugin and BA Booking leading to the error as mentioned above.
    Lots of related config issues between WPML plugin and BA Booking here is being misconfigured: https://prnt.sc/26YNsoBC_GWD
    Can you make me another version of the website from your website so that I can reinstall it from scratch?

taratours
    Support Expired

Well then, theme is not compatible with WPML.

But those things on screenshots are just categories created for different type of programs.

We had to put website live even as bad as it is. We have tried everything but it just won’t translate. And we had to use different booking calendar since that one that came with the theme is also not working and full of bugs.

Really don’t know what to do anymore…

I don’t want to argue with you about themes or plugins that are not compatible with WPML.
    Please create a website clone from your current website, then remove all other languages on your website so I can install WPML from scratch.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.