Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)
  • Author

Hi,

We only support you with problems related to theme errors or teach you how to use.
    With customizations feel free to customize it yourself if you want or we will charge for your customizations. We don’t have much time to customize every little detail for you, thank you for your understanding.

Hugo Ferreira
    Support Expired

I refer to the bold in the “category page”, in the title of the articles.
    Can you withdraw again? I didn’t really like the look of this general category page.

21-06-2022-bold-page-category

We will customize to your requirements, but you will be charged for these requests.
    Please describe your customization requirements in more detail on this page, I will review and quote a custom quote for you.

Hugo Ferreira
    Support Expired

It’s not any kind of special customization. a few days ago I asked to put it in bold. Now I just ask you to remove the bold from the title on the “category page”

Ok, please go to edit child theme -> edit file style.css, find code:

ul.products li.product h2 a, ul.products li.product h3 a, ul.products li.product .woocommerce-loop-product__title a, ul.products li.product .wc-block-grid__product-title a, ul.products .wc-block-grid__product h2 a, ul.products .wc-block-grid__product h3 a, ul.products .wc-block-grid__product .woocommerce-loop-product__title a, ul.products .wc-block-grid__product .wc-block-grid__product-title a, .wc-block-grid__products li.product h2 a, .wc-block-grid__products li.product h3 a, .wc-block-grid__products li.product .woocommerce-loop-product__title a, .wc-block-grid__products li.product .wc-block-grid__product-title a, .wc-block-grid__products .wc-block-grid__product h2 a, .wc-block-grid__products .wc-block-grid__product h3 a, .wc-block-grid__products .wc-block-grid__product .woocommerce-loop-product__title a, .wc-block-grid__products .wc-block-grid__product .wc-block-grid__product-title a{
    	font-weight: 600;
    }

and remove this code, then delete all caches.

Hugo Ferreira
    Support Expired

Hello Billy. We have an issue. Would it be possible to add a new tab on the “product single page” to add information about deliveries and shipping methods?

Ajuda-20-10-22

Hugo Ferreira
    Support Expired

But does that add the tab on all products?

Yes, this plugin adds tabs to all products and you can customize the tab content in each product.

Hugo Ferreira
    Support Expired

But is it too heavy?

Please install and experience, read the manual for more information. I don’t have time to answer each of your questions, ok?

Hugo Ferreira
    Support Expired

Captura-de-ecr-2022-10-25-095457

Hey Billy

Why is the add to cart space unformatted?
    It wasn’t like that. The “compare” cannot be low. The original theme is not like that.

Hi,

Because your text is too long, there is not enough display area for the remaining items.

Please add this custom CSS to the file style.css ( child-theme):

.single-product div.product form.cart .quantity{
    width: 100px;
    }

.single-product div.product .single_add_to_cart_button{
        padding-left: 10px;
        padding-right: 10px;
    }
    Hugo Ferreira
    Support Expired

Hey billy.

Out of nowhere the quick product comparison appeared on every single product page.

This wasn’t like that, so I don’t know why it appeared or if it was a theme update. I want this removed

quick-comparasion

Hi,

I resolved this issue, please recheck your site.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.