Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme Critical Error when trying to open an orders PDF

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    johnnyc0506
    Support Expired

Hello, when I try click on the Invoice to view the PDF I get a critical error. Any ideas on this? Also would you be able to help me with adding some filters in the child theme that the plugin author of BABE plugin sent to me please?

Hi you,

I tried another active theme, disabled the plugins you installed to check the problem, but the problem is still not resolved.
    You will probably have to contact the BA Booking plugin support team for assistance with your issue, this is a paid plugin that you purchased from them, so you are entitled to request assistance with the issue. you encounter from the plugin they provide: https://ba-booking.com/contacts/

johnnyc0506
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Can you be more specific about this issue?

johnnyc0506
    Support Expired

You need to explain your customization requirements more clearly before I can check and assist you

johnnyc0506
    Support Expired

Hi,

Looks like it’s not as simple as the solution the plugin author offers. It will take us longer to customize this request.
    This is a customization request outside of theme support, so we’ll charge a custom fee if you’d like us to fulfill this request.

johnnyc0506
    Support Expired
    johnnyc0506
    Support Expired

Hi,

Please send FTP account or Cpanel for me, I need to edit your file

Hi,

I just edited the code on your website but unfortunately there was an error, so please send me your FTP or Cpanel account urgently so I can edit the code for you

johnnyc0506
    Support Expired
    johnnyc0506
    Support Expired
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.