Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    todragorge
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.
    todragorge
    Support Expired
    todragorge
    Support Expired

Hi again,

#1. Oh, I saw the code you embed in the single tour template.
    Currently this function is working with all booking objects.
    To customize this functionality for only a few booking objects that you want, you can do the same by creating a tour category like I did for you earlier.
    Then choose to display this template for the previously created category section.

#2. I see the booking code is fixing the ID, I understand that each booking object will have a different ID corresponding to the booking object, which makes you have to use an additional custom field to add these booking codes.
    Then in the template part of the booking object, you will have to call this custom field data to display the booking object form.

Here is the solution to your problem. Making this customization will take a bit of time.
    If you can’t do this customization yourself, I can help you with the lowest possible cost

todragorge
    Support Expired

Hi, if you could help with customization for the booking code and how much you will charge.

Thank you

todragorge
    Support Expired

So how much can you pay for this customization?

todragorge
    Support Expired
    todragorge
    Support Expired

Hello,

I added the Booking code field to the Booking custom field, now you can add booking code to this field: https://prnt.sc/Qp6koKDwvoKg

Then the booking form will display the correct booking tour that you need to display: https://prnt.sc/UGa6e0b9nrqB

todragorge
    Support Expired

Thank you for the prompt response, When adding widget html code in booking code section the book button doesn’t show up on the booking object, however when adding the book button html code it shows up. Could you please let me know what caused the widget code not to show up. Currently I have placed the widget code html in section booking code.

Sorry once again for the hassle, I haven’t heard back on the feature wording that display on the top of images, where I can modify to change the word feature to different words.

Thank you every so much for you dedicate help and quick turnaround, much appreciated.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 71 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.