Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Umimo – Furniture Store WordPress Theme Megamenu Error (Invalid page template)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    zwank10
    Support Expired

I have purchased a theme and imported its demo because I like the style showcased in the demo. Now, when I design and save the mega menu, an error occurs, and the menu gets deleted automatically. The error message displayed is “Invalid page template.” I have watched videos and checked all the settings thoroughly, but I couldn’t find a solution. Please help me fix this issue as I need to hand over the site to my client without encountering this error again.

I fixed this issue, please recheck your site.

zwank10
    Support Expired

This is my first time purchasing your theme, and I’m pretty new to all this. I’m still learning the ropes, so could you kindly let me know if this issue won’t happen again? You see, I need to complete this site for my first client, and I want everything to go smoothly.

Also, I wanted to ask if there will be any updates for this theme in the future. If there are updates, will they be free for me, or do I need to pay for them separately?

Thanks a bunch!

zwank10
    Support Expired

I got an email from ThemeForest about an update for this theme. Can you guide me on how to update it without messing up my site? I made some changes to the styling, and I don’t want everything to go back to the way it was before, or I’ll have to set it all up again. Any tips on handling the update smoothly?

zwank10
    Support Expired

Sure, I’ll check the mega menu and let you know, but I’m also facing a lot of issues with Elementor. It often gets stuck while loading. Now, if I update the theme, will this issue with Elementor be fixed or not?

1. This is the guide to update the theme: https://pavothemes.com/forums/topic/how-to-update-theme-from-themeforest/

2. Updates including bug fixes and compatibility updates with plugins will be updated in the future, you can use the update for life at no extra cost.

3. The customizations on the website are not lost when you update the theme.
    However, please use child-theme and write custom code and css in child-theme when you want to customize to make sure it is not lost when updating main-theme.

zwank10
    Support Expired

I have updated everything, and everything was fine, but now the same error has started occurring again after editing the megamenu. Whenever I try to save, it shows ‘invalid template’. My menu gets deleted as soon as I save it. Please, sir, fix this issue. I have been stuck with it for quite a while. The elementor loading issue got fixed after the update, but this megamenu error is happening again when I try to edit it

zwank10
    Support Expired

I haven’t clicked on ‘save menu’ yet, and the megamenu is live. As soon as I save it, it gets deleted, and then I have to recreate it all over again.

I fixed this issue, please rearrange this menu

zwank10
    Support Expired

thanks for the rapid response but could you please share what was the issue, I need stability on the website. I am disturbed by this error, I have to handover this site to my client without any errors or bugs.

This bug has been fixed in the latest version of the theme, I have updated it for you, so you won’t get this error again in the future.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.