Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme No registration option in My account Page

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

I have tested contact form 7 also can’t send email. The problem may be caused by your hotsing.

You can use gmail’s service: https://www.wpbeginner.com/plugins/how-to-send-email-in-wordpress-using-the-gmail-smtp-server/

anjali
    Support Expired

Hey ,

I uninstalled the plugin and then tested contcat form 7 . It works fine then I think Login register should . Just check this isue again.

Thank you

anjali
    Support Expired
    anjali
    Support Expired

Hey,

Please check this it’s really very important

Thank you

anjali
    Support Expired

Hey,

If there is SMTP error than contact form 7 also be unable to sent message but it sent emails to our gmail id. o, I think it’s a theme error.

kindly check this error again, Please it is very important for us.

Thank You

Hi,

I have activated the default wordpress theme but the same problem still occurs.

Regarding the test email, I have received the test email in the spam email box, but the email took a long time to receive, it seems unstable.
    Your Contactformm 7 uses another plugin and maybe it integrates sending emails in the plugin and is not related to this SMTP

anjali
    Support Expired

How to resolve this issue. Kindly let us know what to do . As it is really very important.

anjali
    Support Expired

Hello Sir,

please let us know How would I resolve this issue ?

This error is related to your mail server configuration, not our theme, so I can’t help you.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.