Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Gopet – Pet Food WooCommerce WordPress Theme Problems with woocommerce and titles

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    carlosramirez
    Support Expired

Hello.
    I have some problems:
    1.-Apparently your template is not fully compatible with woocomerce, these days I have been getting some kind of notifications telling me that the template is not fully compatible with the version of woocomerce and I must correct it so that it works well, I had to remove that message from my tab because it was annoying that it was appearing every time. I think the message was real because I have presented some problems with the payment configuration that I made, I put some rules so that it decides when the shipping of the product will be free and when it will not be, however, these rules are sometimes they display at checkout and sometimes they don’t, so it’s annoying since they should always be displayed otherwise they will make me lose money. The shipping rule is that the order will be free in Mexico City for orders over $599, otherwise it will cost $90.

2.-In pages like the checkout, product evaluations and wish lists appear titles in English which I have not found a way to edit, that must be corrected.

3.- How do I disable the account icon on the home screen for PC? I tried it from header 1 but it is not possible, it is annoying because in computer mode I opted for the footer bar to be displayed, however, at the top of the menu it continues to appear, I have also opened the site from different accounts from google and in each of them it looks different and that doesn’t make sense.
    In the footer bar I have not been able to configure the color and text to Spanish of the search engine, all the other icons were simple but that one was not.

I await your solutions as urgently as possible. Above all I am interested in the topic of wocommerce.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by carlosramirez. Reason: Problemas con Plantilla
    This reply has been marked as private.
    carlosramirez
    Support Expired

Hello
    I still have problems:
    1.- The crazy translation plugin is super, I have already translated many texts that were necessary, however there are two sections that I cannot translate, I have already done a search of all the plugins and I did not find the word SUBSCRIPTIONS (It appears in the section of my account), from what I could see this is part of the woocomerce plugin, however it doesn’t seem to translate, in fact on my main screen of the site almost at the bottom there is a subscription bar and that also appears in English. There is another word that is QUICK VIEW, this appears in the products that I want to preview, it is supposed to be in the gopet theme but I couldn’t find it either. Could you help me with this?

2.- Apparently I don’t explain myself well, what I want in computer mode is for the page request bar to appear, but I want the icons above next to the menu to be removed since they don’t work correctly, an example of this is that I can’t even go to my account and see my test orders that I have made unlike on mobile where I can. I don’t want the icons at the top, I want to have the footer bar. Can you help me with that?

carlosramirez
    Support Expired

Hello. 1.-The bar is better seen in computer mode, however, now the main logo looks out of place when viewing it from mobile, help me with that. Consider the modifications for both desktop and mobile please.

2.- In the wish list there is a link that I cannot remove (Wishlist), it is a link from the same page that I do not see any sense in. help me with it

carlosramirez
    Support Expired

Hello.
    1.- SUBSCRIPTIONS is still not translated in the MY ACCOUNT section (Access my account to appreciate that word), within the SUBSCRIPTIONS section the following text appears that I have not been able to translate either: You have no active subscriptions.BROWSE PRODUCTS. Help me with it please.

2.-The bar looks better in computer mode, however, now the main logo looks out of place when viewed from mobile, help me with that. It should look good on all devices (Tablets, mobile, computer, etc). Please consider modifications for both desktop, mobile, etc.

Hi,

#1. Ok, I resolved this issue

#2. Please take a screenshot of the problem you are talking about, I can’t find it

#3. Translate SUBSCRIPTIONS: This functionality is provided by the WooCommerce Payments plugin, I searched for the translation and settings of this plugin but couldn’t find the text translation.
    Please contact this plugin’s support for assistance with your issue

carlosramirez
    Support Expired

Thanks for your help.

I already solved the issue of the Wishlist translation, that’s why you couldn’t find it.

1.- The footer bar and its options (Store, my account, search, wish list) are great, however, when I had enabled it for computer mode it occupied the entire width of the computer screen and the bar it was thinner, could you help me to make it fill the whole screen and look thinner? Consider the changes for different devices.

2.- In the footer add 2 titles (Categories and Pages) which have different letters to all the text of the store, I have configured the theme with the gopet typography and when editing in Elementor I made sure that those titles had the gopet font, however, this is not changed, I’ve been trying to change it for 1 day.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by carlosramirez.

Hi you,

#1. Ok, I resolved this issue, please recheck.

#2. We are very sorry for this error, we use Farro font as the main font family for the theme, Font Gopet is not used in this theme.

carlosramirez
    Support Expired

Hello. It looks much better, only now in computer mode the cart is not visible at the top, that icon is super important to me. I tried to enable it but it’s kind of confusing to do it, and if I move it around it all shifts position and looks wrong. Can you help me to enable the cart at the top. Consider the changes for all devices.

carlosramirez
    Support Expired

Hello.
    I already solved the problem mentioned above, now I have another problem.
    When I access the store, a gopet icon appears on the left side that says; your favorite pet food brands, I do NOT want to remove it, I just want to know how to edit it and put my own image and change the link. I tried but couldn’t do it.

I hope you can help me.

carlosramirez
    Support Expired

Hello.
    Everything is already great on my website, I only have one concern, the main image of the main screen takes a long time to load, before buying your template I noticed this, however, I thought that by buying and installing the loading speed would improve, which which is not so. Is there a way to improve that loading speed? It’s just a problem with that image on the main screen, everything else is great. I have already changed by changing the image but the loading problem continues

carlosramirez
    Support Expired

Hello. Hey, I can’t change the main image, besides, on mobile everything looks ugly as you put it, can you correct it with the image I had?. It lets me edit everything except the background image.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.