Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    softmarka
    Support Expired

Good morning,

I’ve the following message in the admin panel:
    “Your theme (Bookory Child) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. You may need to update these files to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce.”

It’s possible to update the theme to the new version without losing all the mods it currently has?

And, another thing, we paid 6 more months of maintenance but the following message continues to appear: “Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.”
    What is missing to activate?

1.We are checking and will update the new version to themefoerst soon, please wait. If you do not have any changes in the main theme then this update will not lose your customizations.
    2. Please send me your purchase code so I can update your account

softmarka
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.
    softmarka
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

1. I have updated your account, please check.
    2. Please check for updates on themeforest, download and update your website: https://pavothemes.com/forums/topic/how-to-update-theme-from-themeforest/

softmarka
    Support Expired

Hi!
    We´re go to change the hosting and domain of woocommerce.
    In order not to lose the theme’s license, do you have to do something or by moving all the files will it be ready?

Oh no, you don’t need to change anything. Your purchase code has been updated on our system.

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.