Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Shopic – Multipurpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme Sometimes this gives an error and you cannot filter by price

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    Hugo Ferreira
    Support Expired

Hello Billy. Sometimes this gives an error and you cannot filter by price.

ISSUE-23

Hugo Ferreira
    Support Expired

can you help me ?

Hugo Ferreira
    Support Expired

The Category Page is showing the text. Is it possible to disable the text without removing the descriptions? Once it is according to SEO

issue-24

#1. Cannot filter by price: Error from SG cache plugin, please clear all cache and review configuration or disable this plugin completely

#2.Disable the text: Ok, I fixed this issue.

Hugo Ferreira
    Support Expired

Hi Billy.

On the product page you can add a new point with the text ” Se desejar adicionar vários tamanhos de um único produto, deve enviar o seu pedido de orçamento antes de selecionar novo tamanho” .

Ok, please check this issue, I resolved it.

Hugo Ferreira
    Support Expired

Hi Billy, can you remove what’s in the picture for a while. We think it’s hurting us. When we enter the checkout, we say again to put it in, as we couldn’t.

checkout-seguro

Ok, I resolved this issue, please recheck.

Hugo Ferreira
    Support Expired

How can I change the article preview on the home page. Since you are in lorem ipsum.

image-2021-11-23-T14-20-04-537-Z

Hi again,

Please go to edit post -> Excerpt -> Edit this field: https://ibb.co/42rcByZ

Hugo Ferreira
    Support Expired

Hi Billy.

Can you remove this phrase available on the product page?

“Se desejar adicionar vários tamanhos de um único produto, deve enviar o seu pedido de orçamento antes de selecionar novo tamanho”

issue-14

Hi again,

I will show you how you can do it yourself.

Step 1: go to plugin -> deactivate all your plugins except the Woocommerce plugin
    Step 2: Go to Appreance -> Customize -> Woocommerce -> Product Single -> Edit Product content -> Save
    Step 3: Reactivate all the plugins that were turned off in step 1

Hugo Ferreira
    Support Expired

Thanks. But are all plugins that have to be disabled?

No, after saving the customizations in your customizer, please go back to the plugins page and reactivate all your plugins.

The problem is that the theme is in conflict with one of your plugins that I don’t know, so I need to turn off all the plugins to be able to edit the text in the other customizer.

Hugo Ferreira
    Support Expired

But how do I disable all plugins other than one by one?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.